The main aim of the vacancy is co-ordination and systematization of all legal processes in company.
Essential skills and experience:
- University degree in law;
- Proven experience as head of legal department in large companies from 5 years;
- Sound Knowledge of the legal system;
- Solid judgment and demonstrated ability to provide sound legal advice and counsel;
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability and desire to provide legal solutions to complex business and regulatory issues in order to support management's business goals;
- Fluent English is a MUST.
- Supervises department employees;
- Ensures adherence to legality in business activity and protect its legal interests;
- Prepares opinions on difficult legal questions arising in the course of business;
- Provides methodical management of legal work for the company, to provide legal assistance;
- Represents company in court, arbitration, and other state and public organizations in the process of considering legal issues.
- Competitive salary package;
- A challenging and varied job with great opportunities to pursue your professional ambitions in a dynamic environment;
- Highly professional and friendly team.